This is like installing Windows on a Mac.
I am physically required to reblog this or my heart will stop beating.
oh my god
omg they are so offended if you lick them back.
Fun fact! Dogs lick the mouths of those they consider higher in rank! So if you lick them back, they are not offended, they just don’t see themselves as higher than you and they are confused! The second dog must be a very loyal dog because he or she literally refuses to be licked back haha! I love dogs.
i started reading that expecting an angry rant and it turned out to be one of the nicest things ever.
me and my friend arriving at an all you can eat buffet
Dont even try to deny the fact that this was the best kitchen in the entire world and still is.
I have a story.
So my sister got run over by a car once. It was a pretty big deal. Well like a year later she got into a little fender bender and was really bent out of shape about it, so I went and got her a cake.
When I put in my order for the cake, the guy at the bakery asked, “Do you want it to say anything?”
And with a perfectly straight face, I said, “‘Sorry you got hit by a car again.’”
He narrowed his eyes a moment, then nodded and wrote it down, and took it to kitchen to get the writing done.
All the way from the back of the kitchen, I hear a woman shout, “‘Again’?!”
- Open when you need to know how much I love you: write reasons why you love them and fell in love with them
- Open when you’re mad at me: apologize for something or talk about what you would do if you were together to make it better
- Open when you miss me: talk about a memory; or make up something you could do together
- Open when you’re lonely: talk about what would happen if you were together at that moment
- Open when you’re happy: write things to make them happier and talk about why it’s important for them to be happy :)
- Open when you’ve had a long day: what you would do to help them relax
- Open when you’ve had a bad day: what you would do to make it better
- Open when you’re sick: same as above
- Open when you’ve left me after visiting: talk about how the distance is worth it and that every time you are together is perfect and will be even more perfect the next time!
- Open when you can’t sleep: give them a soothing memory of the 2 of you to think about while they close their eyes
- Open when you’re horny: i don’t need to explain this one..lols
- Open when you’re imagining our future: talk about something you both will share in the future; marriage, kids, vacations, holidays, etc.
- Open when we can’t communicate with each other: tell them everything you love about them and why; that is all that matters
- Open when you need a reminder of all the things I love about you: self explanatory
- Open when you need motivation/encouragement.: tell them you are proud and why; tell them all of their achievements and why thats amazing
- Open when you need to laugh.: tell a funny story about yourself that they don’t know or a funny memory that you both share
- Open when you’re bored: tell them a made up story; a memory; a fantasy
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s you’re fault): tell them you forgive them and that you love them no matter what
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s my fault): say you’re sorry and that you love them
- Open when you need a kiss: add a hershey kiss
- Open when you miss America: put in pictures of their family, their town, their favorite spot, make a place that is special to the both of you
- Open when you need some lovin’: take a piece of paper and lay it on a flat, hard surface and grab some lipstick; put A LOT of the lipstick on and kiss the paper as it lays flat; now they will have a bunch of kissies from you!
when your friend cusses in front of your parents